Data protection policy
Data protection policy
This Data Protection Policy is specifically adapted to the FUNDACIÓN ESPRIU website (http://www.fundacionespriu.coop), as well as to the applications and other services that the holder of the personal data may request through the aforementioned website (collectively referred to as "Services"). To this end, and under the conditions set out in the Data Protection Policy, FUNDACIÓN ESPRIU may communicate your personal data to other companies in the Group, when necessary for the provision of such Services.
This Data Protection Policy may be modified by FUNDACIÓN ESPRIU, prior communication to the owner of the data through the website or by other means so that he/she may be aware of it and continue to use our Services. The fact of continuing to enjoy our Services after having communicated the aforementioned modifications will mean that you agree with them, unless express consent is required.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The person responsible for the treatment of the personal data provided by the owner of the data in the web page (http://www.fundacionespriu.coop/es) will be FUNDACIÓN ESPRIU with address at Av. Josep Tarradellas, 123-127 4º de Barcelona, 08029.
For the proper management of the treatment of your personal data, FUNDACIÓ ESPRIU has designated a Data Protection Delegate to whom you can turn to resolve any questions you may have, and who can be contacted by e-mail at DPO@grupoasisa.com.
For what purpose do we treat your data?
FUNDACIÓN ESPRIU may process the personal data collected from the owner of the same for the following purposes:
1. Contact: manage the data of interested parties who contact FUNDACIÓN ESPRIU through the forms that FUNDACIÓN ESPRIU makes available to the user. Also, your data will be processed in order to manage the queries you send us through the channels provided for this purpose on our website.
2. Subscription to newsletter and magazine: to manage the subscription to the Foundation's newsletter and magazine.
What data do we process and from what source are they obtained?
The data processed comes from:
- Data provided by the interested party, through the completion of the forms provided for this purpose and the relationship with FUNDACIÓN ESPRIU.
- Data obtained from marketing studies in which you have agreed to participate and have given your consent to be used.
Depending on the service, the data processed includes the following typology:
- Identifying data (e.g., name, surname, identity document, postal address e-mail, telephone number).
What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data for the purpose of sending and subscribing to the newsletter and the magazine is your consent.
The legal basis for the processing of your data to contact you is your own consent, given in the corresponding forms.
The sending of advertising and marketing of our own products is based on the legitimate interest of FUNDACIÓN ESPRIU. In all other cases, as well as when the advertising is from third parties, the treatment will be based on the consent that must necessarily be requested.
To whom is your data communicated?
The personal data processed by FUNDACIÓN ESPRIU to achieve the purposes detailed above may be communicated to the following recipients depending on the legitimate basis of the communication.
By virtue of the above, the following data communications aim to guarantee the correct development of the contractual relationship, as well as to comply with legal obligations that require the aforementioned communications to be made:
- Public Bodies and Administrations.
How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept for the time necessary for the provision of the service or as long as the interested party does not withdraw his consent. Subsequently, the data will be deleted in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations, which implies its blocking, being available only at the request of Judges and courts, Ombudsman, Public Prosecutor or the competent Public Administrations during the period of limitation of the actions that may arise and, after this, will proceed to its complete elimination.
What are your rights?
Any interested party has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not FUNDACIÓN ESPRIU is processing personal data concerning him/her.
Likewise, as provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to exercise the following rights:
- Access your data in order to know the processing of the personal data of the interested party carried out by FUNDACIÓN ESPRIU.
- Request the rectification or deletion of your data when the interested party considers them inaccurate, and which are subject to processing by FUNDACIÓN ESPRIU or even, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the limitation of the processing of their data in cases where the regulations so provide. In these cases, FUNDACIÓN ESPRIU will keep the data object of the limitation for the exercise or defense of claims as provided in the General Data Protection Regulation.
- To the portability of their data, in cases in which the interested party requests to receive the personal data concerning him/her, and which he/she has provided to FUNDACIÓN ESPRIU. This data will be provided to the interested party in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading.
- To oppose the processing of their data in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, in which case, FUNDACIÓN ESPRIU would stop processing them except for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Likewise, the interested party has the right, at any time, to oppose the sending of advertising by electronic means sent by FUNDACIÓN ESPRIU, and to withdraw their consent, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on prior consent.
Likewise, the interested party may exercise the rights described above, by means of a written request addressed to FUNDACIÓN ESPRIU at the postal address Av. Josep Tarradellas, 123-127 4º de Barcelona, 08029, or by sending an e-mail to the address DPO@grupoasisa.com, indicating in both cases "Data Protection Policy".
Finally, the owner of the data may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when he/she has not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of his/her rights.